The Hauck Condor All In One Travel System comes with everything you need – stroller, carry cot, car seat, foot muff, rain cover and a changing bag.
The frame is made of aluminium resulting in a lightweight, robust and easy to push buggy. The handles are height adjustable and the front wheels swivel and can also be locked. The shopping basket is a good size and is useful for little trips to the shops or keeping your baby’s essentials safe whilst out and about.
The car seat is group 0+ suitable from birth up to 13kg. It is rearward facing with a 3 point safety harness, side impact protection and can easily be installed on the chassis (buggy) to enable quick transfer between your car and the buggy.
The carry cot – suitable from birth is comfortable and snug and can easily be fixed onto the frame. Your baby will feel safe and secure and you push him/her around in those first 6 months or so.
Once your baby is able to sit unaided he will be able sit comfortably in the buggy; the buggy has a 5 point safety harness, removable front bar and 4 step adjustable back rest and 2 step adjustable foot rest for complete comfort, it is easily folded and is reasonably compact so should fit into most car boots.
- Folded size – 97x29x38cm
- Actual size – 92x54x106cm
- Height of handlebar – 106cm
- Adjustable handles height – 102-106cm
- Weight of buggy – 10.6kg
- Weight of car seat – 3.5kg
- Weight of pram – 4.8kg
The Hauck Condor All In One Travel System has been well received with an average rating of 4.5 out of 5. Here is a round up of the good and the not so good feedback received for this travel system.
- I am pleased with the overall quality, finishing and robust build
- Definitely a bargain
- The fabric is strong with soft inner linings
- carry cot and car seat are strong and safe and attach to the stroller well
- Not too large but very sturdy
- Easy to push
- Rain cover doesnt cover very well, but you can purchase a seperate cover from the same company which covers well
- A bit fiddly to assemble
- The wheels are plastic and are not very large (sometimes you can have some difficulties on rough terrain).
Who is it good for?
The Hauck Condor All In One Travel System is a good quality, sturdy travel system and I have it on good authority that it looks even better in real life compared to the pictures. This travel system is great for Mums and Dads as it is a neutral colour and looks very stylish.