The 3-in-1 Travel System by Baby Sportive with Pram, Car Seat, Pushchair and Accessories is absolutely fantastic value. It is lightweight, small enough to fit into most small cars when folded, easy to use and has everything you need; a car seat, a pram, a changing mat, mosquito net, rain cover, bottle holder and much more. The wheels are nice and big which makes for a smoother ride for your baby, if you would like swivel wheels you can order these from the supplier, it costs an additional £16.
As you know, when your baby is newborn, she will need to lie flat, this travel system is easily converted from a stroller to a pram; you simply adjust the pushchair so that it is flat, lift up the footrest, attach the support bar and ‘hey presto’ you have a pram. This saves having both a push chair attachment and a pram attachment which in turn means one less thing to store “until baby is big enough”.
If, like me, you want your baby to face towards you when he/she is sleeping and face forwards when he/she is awake and alert then this can be done with minimal fuss or effort. The thing I love most about this travel system is that you can easily change the direction your baby is facing by lifting the handlebars up and over the buggy. As far as I am concerned, every travel system should have this feature! The pushchair also has several recline positions which include a lie flat position.
- Folded pram with wheels 99x60x56cm
- Folded pram without wheels 85x59x44cm
- Overall height of the pram with hood 112cm
- Carry-cot internal dimension: 72x34x15cm
- Weight pram: 13kg
- Removable safety bracket protects from baby falling out
- Multi-position recline seat (including lie-flat)
- 5-Point security safety belt
- Adjustable footrest
- Pocket at the hood
Car seat Features
- 3 Point security safety belt
- Removable foot cover
- Seesaw function
- Ergonomic carrying handle
- Equipped with a removable hood
- European Safety Standard ECE R44-04.
- Adjustable suspension (at the back)
- Height adjustable pushchair handle (70-113cm)
- Strong reciprocal brakes
- Weather resistant materials
- Integrated reflectors for a better visibility
- Viewing window at the hood
- Spacious shopping basket
- 12 months guarantee
The 3-in-1 Travel System by Baby Sportive has some excellent reviews, the only negative I can find is that swivel wheels aren’t standard. This travel system is a great product at a fantastic price. Here is a round up of the most recent reviews:
- Lightweight, strong, robust and very well built
- Easily adjust the direction your baby is facing by moving the handlebars over the buggy
- Height of handlebars can be easily adjusted
- The colour and fabric are good quality
- Comes with everything you need (changing mat, mosquito net, rain cover, bottle holder, bag)
- Excellent value!
- Instructions could be easier to read
- Does not have swivel wheels as standard
Who is it good for?
This travel system is unbelievable value with no compromise on quality. Why pay £400 for a travel system when you can get everything you need plus more for under half of that! This is my best buy for those looking for a quality travel system without the top end price.